Support Group

Hayes Town Chapel (Evangelical)


Hayes Town Chapel was formed in 1788 following the ministries of J. Wesley and G. Whitefield in the area, during the 18th century evangelical revival. The same message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone is preached here today. We proclaim a God who is sovereign in creation, providence and redemption. This God has graciously revealed Himself to us through His infallible Word, the Bible, and this is our rule of faith and conduct.



St Marys Rd/Church Rd

Hayes
UB3 2LE
020 8573 5200



Sponsored Links:
Sponsored Links: